I watched this video on YouTube last night.
I have decided it would be fun to move the intuitive tag to wordpress, so here goes:
1. Share your first paranormal experience that comes to mind.
- Being alone in one of my mom’s previous homes and hearing footsteps.
2. Have you ever had a premonition?
3. When did you get your first Tarot or Oracle deck? What deck was it?
- I was probably between 18 and 20 years old when I got my first tarot deck. This would have been ca 2005-2007. It was the Cachet deck. I still have it, but I don’t use it. I liked the size of the cards and the major arcana cards were not bad, but I didn’t care for the lack of detail in the minor arcana cards. I replaced that deck with The Mystic Dreamer tarot deck in 2008 or 2009 and have stuck with it. You know when you find “the one”.
4. What element do you connect with the most?
- I cannot choose just one. I can choose two: earth and water.
5. Do you believe in Faeries?
6. Do you prefer the Moon or the Sun?
- I do not have a preference.
7. What is your favorite Crystal or Stone?
- Quartz. I like their versatility and the wisps and rainbows often found in them. They generally have a lovely energy. They also come in a variety of colors and can have inclusions.
8. Can you see spirits/spiritual beings?
- I have not seen them for quite a while, but I could as a teen. I was sort of beacon, which is not particularly uncommon for a teenage girl. Spirits seem to really be drawn to all that teen confusion and emotional chaos. I’m not really bummed that I do not see them/hear them/physically feel them anymore. My experiences were not generally pleasant.
9. Would you rather be able to fly on a broomstick, breathe under water, make things grow fast, or control fire?
- I think I would have chosen the broomstick in the past. Lets be honest though, if I think thin bicycle seats are uncomfortable, I can’t imagine a broomstick being particularly cozy. Also, it wouldn’t be very easy to use that power unnoticed unless you also have invisibility. Thus, I will choose being able to make things grow fast. As much as I love plants, I am not much of a green thumb. If I could add to that power the ability to keep plants alive, that would be super.
10. What is the animal totem that you feel most connected to?
- The cougar and the black panther. In meditation, they will likely appear together.
11. What was your first animal/spirit totem?
- The cougar.
12. Tell us about your first spirit guide?
- To be honest, I don’t recall ever having a strong spirit guide connection. I had a dream as a teenager in which a woman named Abigail and a mention of an Adam were presented to me seemingly as my spirit guides. I don’t seem to recall them making themselves known after that though.
13. Do you feel more connected to the stars or the Earth?
- The Earth.
14. What is your preferred method of blessing/cleansing?
- Prayer. I sometimes use it by itself. Other times I use it with water or incense.
15. What color do you feel most spiritually connected to?
- My favorite color in general is green, but I find that my higher self is usually presented to me wearing a full-length white dress.
Feel free to tag yourself. You can do so by commenting on this post or creating your own post.