I was nominated for the Liebster Award by HoneyLuneHivery. She blogs about environmental and spiritual consciousness. The Liebster award is given by bloggers to lesser-known bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers). This is a way to give support in the WordPress community.
The Liebster Award rules for 2016:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. Images you can use for your 2016 Liebster Award can be found at http://theglobalaussie.com/the-official-rules-of-the-liebster-award-2016/ .
- List these rules in your post.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your own nominees to answer.
- Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
HoneyLuneHivery’s 11 Questions:
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to Glastonbury in the UK because it is a spiritual destination that appears beautiful and rich with history.
- What is your biggest fear and why?
Perhaps tornadoes/strong winds are my biggest fear. I used to have scary dreams in which tornadoes were coming at me from multiple directions and I was struggling to find shelter. It doesn’t help that I saw a news report some time ago in which either a tornado or straight-line winds caused an oak tree to fall on a woman’s house and kill her.
- What is one of your most memorable experiences thus far?
Visiting Northville, MI with my guy and his family. We explored Mill Race Village and took a guided cemetery tour with members of the local historical society that wore period costume.
- What’s your favorite animal? Cats.
- What is your favorite piece that you’ve written?
I suppose my favorite blog post of my own is “How Do You Know You’re A Witch? – Explaining the Natural Witch“.
- What is your creative muse? What inspires you?
This varies. I can find inspiration in dreams, nature, or the words of others.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I honestly do not see myself anywhere in particular in five years. I am taking life day by day. I do see myself with my significant other wherever life takes me.
- If you had one way to influence this world and invoke change, what would it be?
I am already doing it with this blog. My way is to teach things of a spiritual or metaphysical nature to those who are interested and learn from others to make myself a better person in this world.
- What is a book you’re currently reading?
I have been reading The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft off and on.
- What is your favorite vegetable?
Broccoli or potatoes.
- Who do you think you were in a past life?
A priestess or wise woman of an old-world European tribe. I am not sure if that tribe would be Celtic or Germanic.
Random Facts about Me:
- I have crushed on Jareth (the Goblin King).
- I refuse to use an outhouse. I am convinced there is a spider in all of them waiting to get me.
- I am fascinated by past life stories, especially when they can be supported.
- Although I feel I was a priestess type figure in past lives, I haven’t had any knowing or certain memories of past lives.
- I used to love Merlin starring Sam Neil. My favorite character was Queen Mab even though she was antagonist.
- I have thought of myself as a “crystal witch”. This is because working with crystals in an integral part of my spiritual practice.
- I adore Jane Austen movies even though the society of the time would have been far too oppressive for me.
- I have a little bit of a crush on Nathan Fillion.
- My favorite candle I have ever owned was a Jasmine scented candle made by Woodwick. It is unfortunately out of my budget these days.
- I absolutely love being by natural bodies of water even though I cannot swim.
- Daisies and Storms
- Fireside Witch
- The Mystic Circle
- Spirit Evolution
- spirit guides, saints, guardian angels, ghosts, and even aliens
My Questions for Nominees:
- What is your favorite place you have visited?
- What spiritual or metaphysical topics most interest you?
- If you work with crystals, what is your favorite crystal?
- If you could visit any one place in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
- Who do you think you were in a past life?
- What hobbies do you have?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Do you observe/celebrate the changing of the seasons?
- Do you pay attention to the lunar cycle?
- If you could only have one type of houseplant, what would it be and why?
- What do you suppose is your spirit animal?