I decided it would be fun to share my Christmas wishlist and hope some of my readers will do the same. This isn’t to start some kind of WordPress gifting thing. It just seems like an amusing way to gain insight into another’s interests and perhaps even another’s personality. Of course you probably have a handle on those things already if you regularly follow somebody’s blog, but it could still be a fun affirmation of what you already know. So here goes:
- A great big clear quartz. I am talking about a crystal that weights pounds. Not perfectly clear. I want some visual interest like wisps, rainbows, mineral inclusions, etc. I want it to have a natural point or points. I want it to be able to stand without being propped up. I have been wanting one of these for quite a while. I am watching eBay like a hawk hoping for the deal of the century on one of these things.
- Watercolor pencils. Vibrant with good dilution. There is no point in getting watercolor pencils if water doesn’t make them spread like watercolor. It would be nice to have a medium point water brush to use with these. I have ideas about specific products on my Amazon wishlist, but no need to share that here.
- A beautiful coloring book. I discovered coloring books by Selina Fenech on Amazon recently. They are absolutely lovely. I narrowed it down to my favorite one though.
- A 160 slot pencil case. I have a particular brown faux leather one in mind. I have a lot of pencils and (as previously stated) want to add to that. Currently they are in different boxes and in stackable plastic drawers on my desk. That’s fine for when I want to doodle at my desk, but not so convenient for when I want to doodle anywhere else. I’d rather doodle somewhere other than my desk since it can get a bit cluttered.
- A new older phone. Since that probably sounds confusing, I will clarify. I am hoping to get a Galaxy S4 in new condition. My Galaxy S3 has been awesome, but it has a crack in the screen and I have to charge my battery with an external charger since the charging port stopped working. The newer model Galaxy phones cost out the bum and seem to be a bit clunky in size. Thankfully, my Dad has told me he will get me this for Christmas. Here’s to hoping for eBay success.
- Eos lipbalm. By far the cheapest thing on my wishlist. Honeysuckle honeydew, pomegranate cherry, or lemon drop flavor is preferred. I have not tried the lemon drop yet.
- Comfy black drawstring sweatpants/lounge pants. All my sweatpants have seen much better days. They are now holey and worn into near oblivion.
- A copy of The Witches’ Goddess. I will possibly get a used copy after Christmas from Amazon.
- A jasmine scented Woodwick candle. This is my all time favorite candle. Haven’t been able to get a new one in years though. Seems they can only be gotten online now. They are pricier than I can generally afford at $25, but they are 180 hour candles.
- Some Lisa Parker small canvas prints. My favorite are The Witching Hour, The Fortune Teller, and The Watchmen.
I think that’s plenty of items for a wishlist. Feel free to post more or less if you do a similar post. Blessed be, ya’ll. 🙂